This Course Will Cover:
- The History and Philosophy of Ayurveda and Yoga (Samkhya Philosophy)
- In-Depth Tri-doshic Theory
- Prakriti and Vikriti
- Dinacharya & Rutcharya – Daily and Seasonal Self-Care According the the Rhythms of Nature (sleep cycles, care of the sense organs, mindfulness meditation practices)
- Rasayana (Rejuvenation Practices)
- Ayurvedic and Yogic Anatomy and Physiology
- The Ayurvedic and Yogic View of the Mind Body Connection
- The Six Tastes
- Ayurvedic and Yogic Cooking, Digestion, Nutrition
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Basic Ayurvedic Pharmacology
- Yoga for Specific Doshas
Course manual and handouts
Ayurveda: The Science of Self-healing by Dr Vasant Lad
Yoga & Ayurveda: Self-Healing and Self-Realization by Dr David Frawley
Ayurvedic Cooking (TBA)
Early registration of $1000 closes by September 1, 2019
A nonrefundable deposit of $100 reserves your space. An additional nonrefundable $300 is due by September 1, 2019. These fees are transferable if necessary.
The remainder of the tuition, $600, is due in monthly installments of $100 on the 1st of each month November – April.
Registration after September 1, 2019 is $1200.
Class meets from 8am – 5:30pm Saturday and Sunday in Lake Mary, FL on the following dates:
November 2 & 3, 201
December 7 & 8, 201
January 11 & 12, 202
February 1 & 2, 2020
March 7 & 8, 2020
April 4 & 5, 2020
To register please text 407-520-2594 for instructions.